The process of elimination of sorrow ends with the involvement of pain. So moving away will stop, is it a gud idea?
Never, how many of BABI will I find in this world? May b 100000. But do they have something that I found in u?
Sometimes solutions aren't so simple sometimes goodbye is only the way.....ya. For me that gives me one more reason to keep u in my thoughts always.
The most pain that I suffer happens wen the day ends and Loneliness envelopes me... All I can do is open social media and c whether I have received any text from u. After that, all I can do is close my eyes and try to get something that I miss the most... If I get it too, all I dream.., is u. The world gets dark and silent, suddenly I get a text on Facebook "how do u know me?"......the flashback starts there..... It will b so mind-blowing to have u sooo close once again but wen I wake up it will b so disappointing that it was only a dream......there at that point the fear of losing u starts and shatter's my heart. Early morning I feel like a schoolboy on a Sunday, who don't want next day to be Monday. It's isn't easy for me to miss u in my dreams, then think about me in my real life...
Sometimes missing u makes me go mad at u, but after that, I started to stop missing u......I don't miss you, u know.
I don't miss u, I just watch our old conversation.
I don't miss you, I just wana try don't miss u, I jus miss u say
"lusu I love u"...
ur favorite north Indian dishes...
I don't miss you, I just c a dress like ur choice...
I don't miss you, I just miss your presence wen im sitting alone.
I don't miss you, I just hear your favorite songs by chance...
I don't miss you, all I miss is the ringtone that says,"a text from u".
I dont don't miss u, I jus ppl calling me Janu that only u do and u knew...
I express these not because I'm missing u, but because I don't wana miss u. Happiness is only a feeling wen u experience it, but the real value of it is only understood when you really miss it.
" if I know something, it's wherever I am,
I want to feel your presence,
This distance has just made me
Know that my dreams are with you
And my secret thoughts are for you"
L word you
- jei

No comments:
Post a Comment